Fire Sprinkler System Inspections
Fire Alarm Service Team provides Annual & Quarterly Sprinkler System Inspections through our trusted Licensed Partners in accordance with NFPA #25 requirements. Upon completion, Customers are provided with detailed Reports. And deficiencies discovered are noted and you are provided with a quote for repairs.
Sprinkler Systems (Wet/Dry/Anti-freeze) Inspections consist of:
- Testing Waterflow & Control Valve Tamper Switch Alarms and confirming tie-in to existing Fire Alarm panel
- Verify Supervisory Alarms for Low Air (where applicable)
- Perform Main Drain Flow testing of Anti-freeze (on applicable systems)
- Visually perform an inspection of the Spare Head Cabinet to make sure it is properly stocked as required, including Spare Head Wrench
- Visually inspecting Sprinkler Heads and Piping for missing trim rings, proper placement/coverage of Sprinkler Heads, free from corrosion and leaks
- Visually inspect the Fire Department connection to confirm it is free from debris and capped
Not sure if you should have your sprinkler system tested annually or quarterly? Call us today at (810) 229-8500 and we can help find the solution that works best for your industry.