Fire Extinguisher Inspections
Fire Alarm Service Team provides Annual Fire Extinguisher Inspections through our trusted Licensed Partners in accordance with NFPA #10 requirements. Upon completion, Customers are provided with detailed Reports and Units are tagged accordingly. Any deficiencies discovered are noted and you are provided with a quote for repairs.
Fire Extinguisher Inspections Consist of:
- Technicians will verify Extinguishers are in their designated places and there are no obstructions to the access or visibility of the Unit and that proper signage is in place
- Safety seals will be checked to make sure they are not broken or missing
- Will verify that there is no evidence of physical damage, corrosion, leakage or clogged nozzles
- Pressure gauge readings will be inspected to insure they are in the proper range or position
- Operating instruction on each Unit should be legible and facing outward
- Fullness of the Unit will be confirmed by weighing or lifting unit
- Technician will verify age of Unit and current condition to determine if regular Maintenance such as 6yr, 12yr, or Hydrostatic testing is needed
Have your fire extinguishers been inspected in the last 6 years? If not, contact us today at (810) 229-8500 to get your extinguishers inspected and certified to code.